ACC membership is very affordable with great benefits!
Special offer: If you join as a first-time member in January, February or March, your membership will be effective through the following March, giving you up to 15 months of membership for the cost of 12. See below for categories and dues.
Click Here to Learn the Steps of How to Become a Member on the Website
Marketing and Publicity Opportunities
- Website listing and link
- Event e-newsletters with links to promote your venues, events, news and offers.
— Monthly to an audience of approximately 30,000.
— Weekly to a focused audience of approximately 500.
- Promotion of the arts in the region — in general and with specific mentions
- Cross promotion of your organization, events and activities through ACC marketing efforts, including social media
- Facilitation of collaborative efforts between members
- Sharing of industry news, opportunities and resources
- Linking members to opportunities in the community
Advocacy & Networking
- Out for Art networking & performance events featuring members
- Liaison and advocacy work representing the interests of the arts community to local, regional and state agencies
The Arts & Culture Collaborative membership categories make joining exceptionally affordable.
Individual Patron: $25
Family Patron: $50
Organizations, Businesses, Educational Institutions
Based on Organization’s Annual Budget
Under $100,000: $75
$100,000 – $250,000: $150
$250,001 – $1,000,000: $200
Over $1,000,000: $275
Membership fees are yearly and will be renewed in accordance with the ACC’s fiscal year, which runs April to March.
If you join as a first-time member in January, February or March, your membership will be effective through the following March, giving you up to 15 months of membership for the cost of 12.
Consider adding your name to the list of members (see our Membership Directory) who value the mission of the Arts & Culture Collaborative and celebrate the high quality of life in our region.
Click here to submit an application for membership.