ACC membership is very affordable with great benefits:
Click Here to Learn the Steps of How to Become a Member on the Website
Marketing and Publicity Opportunities
- Website listing and link
- Seasonal Events Brochures in print and on our website with links to your venues
- Promotion of the arts in the region — in general and with specific mentions
- Cross promotion of your organization, events and activities through ACC marketing efforts, including social media
- Facilitation of collaborative efforts between members
- Sharing of industry news, opportunities and resources
- Linking members to opportunities in the community
Advocacy & Networking
- Out for Art networking & performance events featuring members
- Liaison and advocacy work representing the interests of the arts community to local, regional and state agencies
The Arts & Culture Collaborative membership categories make joining exceptionally affordable.
Organizations, Businesses, Educational Institutions
Based on Organization’s Annual Budget
$100,000 and under: $ 60
$100,000 – $250,000: $125
$250,000 – $1,000,000: $175
Over $1,000,000: $250
Membership fees are yearly and will be renewed in accordance with the ACC’s fiscal year, which runs April to March.
Consider adding your name to the list of members (see our Membership Directory) who value the mission of the Arts & Culture Collaborative and celebrate the high quality of life in our region.
Click here to submit an application for membership.