Let’s Talk!

Home Forums General Discussion Let’s Talk!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wpdev
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone, This is ACC Administrator Diane Ploch checking in and hoping to hear from you! Let us know how you’re doing. Any inspiring stories of how you are coping or changing your programming to online/remote options? How can the ACC best help you? Let’s talk! Beyond commenting here, if you need to literally talk to me, please call the ACC office line: 203-757-0701, Ext. 316. I am checking it daily. Or, email me: [email protected]. Hang in there. We are all in this together! Take care and stay healthy.

wpdev
    Keymaster

Hi pARTners! This is Bonnie Sharon, Marketing and Membership Associate. I may not have met all of you IRL (in real life) but I’ve talked to many of you.
    Diane and I would love to hear from you. We’d want to know what you are doing to communicate with your customers so we can put it in our next blog post.
    Maybe you’d like to offer your services or a discount or barter with other ACC pARTners. This is the place to do it! Or just say hi and let us know you are getting our updates!
    #flatteningthecurve #allinthistogether #partnerssupportingpartners

ShawnaLee
    Participant

Hi everyone, This is ShawnaLee from Portraits by ShawnaLee. Thank you ACC for sending out the detailed information and asking how everyone is doing! Diane & Bonnie, your warm greetings are refreshing in this time of certain uncertainty for us all. These past few weeks have had a tremendous impact on everyone! A positive note through all of this is that my family has thoroughly enjoyed some much needed down time together and a gentle transition to our new “norm” of online classes and at-home-schooling. As a Portrait Artist and Art Instructor, my current way of communicating with customers is directly through Facebook, and through email in addition to word of mouth. I am always looking for new audiences to introduce my work to as well and would consider a win-win partnership. At the moment, I am a Partner to Whisker’s Pet Rescue, and the Danbury Animal Welfare Society, and as a Partner, with mention upon ordering, 10% is donated to the animals. If all goes to schedule, folks will be able to visit my art booth at the upcoming Catherine’s Butterfly Party in early June. Customers may be glad to know that they can order a portrait of a pet or a child now by sending photos via email and mailing a deposit – all while social distancing! When the portrait is complete, usually about two to three weeks, we can arrange a safe exchange pick up or opt for shipping. Now is the “Purrfect or Pawfect” time to order a Pet Portrait “fur” Mother’s or Father’s day! and because the timing is early, and we are all self-isolating, no one will suspect a thing if you beg for pet photos on social media! I will look forward to resuming my busy art classes as soon as it is safe for everyone! Thanks! [email protected] http://www.shawnalee.com

wpdev
    Keymaster

ShawnaLee,
    Thank you for keeping us in the loop of your activities and offers. We can always count on your engagement! It’s great that you are partnering up with a pet rescue and donating a percentage of your orders. Thank you for doing that!
    Stay safe and enjoy the downtime with your family.
    -Bonnie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.