Horses, of Course! Saturday morning Art Classes!
Horses, of Course!
Saturdays March 13, 20, 27; April 3, 10, 17 & 24th 2021
Horse lovers and artists unite! In this glorious art class, students will be guided through the process of creating art while focusing on, well, you know it! Horses, of Course!
Skills covered in this class include mark making & values, as well as learning how to observe and understand the relationships of shapes to create more lifelike equestrian art! We’ll explore anatomy & bone structure and how it relates, and spend some time focusing on important parts of the horse such as their gorgeous eyes or expressive ears!
- Graphite pencils (such as H, 2B & 4B)
- Kneaded eraser & vinyl eraser
- Drawing paper sized 9×12 or 11×14″
- Brown paper bag, flattened & ironed OR artist toned art paper (think horsey colors!)
- Colored pencils such as Cretacolor or Conte: Black, white, & Sepia.
For questions about this class:
ShawnaLee [email protected]
See current and past Flipbooks here.