Check out our SUMMER EVENT FLIPBOOK with a BONUS SECTION of outside music in local towns!
Brass City Brew and Que 2021
The Brass City Brew and Que is one of the largest brew fests in New England, now in its 16th year includes an Amateur Pit Master BBQ competition along with barbeque-inspired food options available for purchase. Get your tickets now for September 25th at the early-bird pricing and save $10 on admission!
Sample from over 100 craft beer brews, homebrewers, distilleries in a smaller more intimate setting.
VIP Experience tickets include:
- Tasting glass
- $5 Food Voucher (to be redeemed at any on-site participating food truck)
- T-shirt (select your size)
- Access to BBQ inspired Food Trucks
- Game Zone with fun activities
- Beer and BBQ workshops
- Plus additional surprises
- Viewing of the Amateur Pit Master BBQ competition*
Music and entertainment are included in the ticket price. This event will be held rain or shine. Only 500 tickets will be sold. Please note that ticket holders are spectators of the barbecue competition. No samples will be distributed.
* Amateur pitmasters can register to compete. For an entry form and guidelines visit https://brasscitybrewandque.com/pit-master-competition
Designated driver tickets are available.
See current and past Flipbooks here.