Job Title: Executive Director, Arts Escape, Southbury, CT
Scope of Responsibility:
The Executive Director is the key management leader for Arts Escape, a non-profit organization based in Southbury, CT, with a mission of inspiring adults to explore, learn, participate and grow through the arts. The Executive Director is an on-site leader responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. This position reports to the Board of Directors.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills including budget preparation, analysis, decision making, and reporting
- Ability to convey the vision and mission of Arts Escape to staff, instructors, and volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Quickbooks, MS Office Products, and social media applications
Interested applicants may submit their resume by October 31 to [email protected].Back to Main Page