Job Title: Executive Director, Arts Escape, Southbury, CT
Job Title: Director, Arts Escape, Southbury, CT
Organization Mission Statement:
Arts Escape encourages engagement in the arts through an extensive range of programs and classes. Our community of adult learners explore the arts in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment. At Arts Escape, our values and goals support the research that participating in creative activities improves adults’ problem-solving skills, self-esteem, and well-being.
Scope of Responsibility:
The Director is the key management leader for Arts Escape, a non-profit organization based in Southbury, CT. The Director is an on-site leader responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. This position reports to the Board of Directors.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills including budget preparation, analysis, decision making, and reporting
- Grant-writing and fundraising experience
- Ability to convey the vision and mission of Arts Escape to staff, instructors, and volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Quickbooks, MS Office Products, and social media applications
Interested applicants may submit their resume to [email protected]Back to Main Page